GPW: Self-Tempered Anarchy since 2009


Your GPW Editor-on-Occasion is Petra Fried in the City.
Send us your stories, ideas, and information. Insiders welcome - confidentiality guaranteed.



stories along The Way

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Who am I?

Who am I?

I have appeared in more than 100 significant films and television series. My films include The Virginian with Gary Cooper,  High Noon, The Great Race, Bound for Glory, Back to the Future III and Unforgiven. I have also guest starred in more television series than I can count, including The Lone Ranger, Petticoat Junction, The Wild Wild West, Rawhide, Death Valley Days, Lassie, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and Little House on the Prairie.

I have been out of action for the past sixteen years due to poor health, but thanks to my many friends and supporters, I have launched a comeback this month.

Who am I?



The answer later today.